For 4 people
24 pieces of scallop (in average 4 kg)
100 g of fresh truffles
200 g slightly salted butter
- Clean scallop shells. Keep 12 shells with covers.
- Slice truffles in sliver.
- In the shells with cover, put 2 scallops and their corals, 3 slivers of truffles and a knob of slightly salted butter.
- Pull down the cover and close it with a string or clingfilm.
- Steam for 4 minutes, and plate up on a large plate, you can use coarse salt or seeweed in order to stabilise the 3 shells in the plate.
Bon appétit !