Salt and pepper
One or two big truffles in Cognac
1 spoon of truffled Cognac juice
1 poultry stock
1 raw foie gras to fry
- Slice the truffle in sliver.
- Peel off the skin from the poultry breast, salt and pepper at your conveniance.
- Put the truffle slivers under the skin.
- Smear the poultry with a truffle Cognac juice.
- Roll the poultry in clingfilm.
- Steam poach between 15 and 20 min.
- In the butter, brown the onion sliced.
- Add the rice and then the poultry stock.
- Cut the foie gras in little pieces and fry it in a very hot pan without fats. Salt, pepper.
- Heat the truffled Cognac juice in a saucepan and add the cream, bring to a boil.
- Add some little pieces of butter. Salt and pepper. Sear 40 secondes, drain off the fats. Add to the rice.
- Chop the poultry breast.
- Plate up the poultry with the rice and the emulsifyed cream, and design with some sliver truffles.
Bon appétit !