For 1 pie
2 puff pastries
800 g of sausage meat
190 kg of bacon strips
43 g of Burgundy truffles with Cognac
6,25 cl of Cognac with Burgundy truffles
- Put one puff pastry in the bottom.
- Mix sausage meat, bacon strips, eggs, pepper, truffles and cognac.
- Fill up the pastry with the preparation.
- Arrange the potatoes in rose into the meat.
- Cover up with the other puff pastry, knit the edges, design the top of the pie with a fork and brush with eggs wash.
- Bake at 180°C during 1 hour.
Serve it hot, enjoy !