For 6 people
1 roast veal
1 or 2 truffles in Cognac
Butter and truffled oil
1 spoonful of cornstarch
1 glasse of white wine, 2 glasses of veal stock, 5cl of truffled cognac
Salt and pepper
- Open a roast veal, put slivers of smoked bacon on one side, and on the other, slivers of truffles on Cognac.
- Close the roast by tying it.
- Roast the meat with two onions in a mixture of butter and oil.
- Sprinkle with a spoonful of cornstarch. Turn over, with the truffled alcohol, baste with a glass of white wine and two glasses of veal stock.
- Add a few small pieces of truffles in the sauce, simmer for about 30 minutes depending on the size of the roast. You can make this recipe with rabbit, pork, white meat … (depending on the meat you will not necessarily use the smoked bacon).
Bon appétit !