Makes approx. 150 macarons
White egg : 300g
Caster sugar : 250g
Ground almonds : 450g
Icing sugar : 600g
White chocolate : 220g
Liquid full cream : 55g
Fresh truffles : 40g
- Beat the egg whites and add the caster sugar until it is firm.
- Sift the almond powder and the icing sugar. Add them delicately with the meringue, until you get a ribbon.
- Dress the macaroons with a piping bag. Let them crunch for at least 15 minutes at room temperature. Leather 15 minutes in an oven at 150 ° C.
- Peel and finely chop the truffle. In a saucepan, boil 20cl of cream and pour over white chocolate then mix. Add the chopped truffle and pour the remaining cold cream. Mix and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the ganache from the refrigerator and whisk it until you get a smooth cream. Garnish the macaroons with a piping bag.
Keep the macaroons cool for 24 hours before serving them