50g of fresh crumbled truffles
250g of fresh high-quality butter
- Mix by hand 250g of butter with 50g of fresh crumbled truffles thens, add a pinch of salt.
- Better after 24h, the truffle’s butter can be kept 6 days maximum in the fridge.
- It can be frozen with greaseproof.
5g of fresh truffles
- Spread a little bit of olive oil or butter on a grilled bread.
- Put a slice of fresh truffles on top and add a pinch of salt.
- Serve it warm.
Truffle’s Brie Cheese
25 g of Truffles for 100g of fresh butter non-salted,
One Brie (french cheese)
- Use a warm knife and cut the cheese crosswise.
- Spread truffled butter on the lower part of the cheese.
- Close and leave it for 24h before tasting.
- The truffle’s brie cheese can be kept maximum 6 days in the fridge or can be frozen.
Truffle’s Cream cheese
One truffle of 30g
- With a spoon, gently mix 250g of cream cheese with 30g of crumbled fresh truffles.
- Serve the next day with bread and keep it maximum 3 days in the fridge.