Armelle, Bernard, their daughters Alice, Nelly, Mélissa and their sons in-law Louis and Grégory invite you to share a great moment around their passions of Great Burgundy Wines and Burgundy Truffles.
Our cellar is open for tasting or purchase from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5:30pm on appointement. Tours are provided in French or English (no tours in January and February).
If you wish a detailed visit we suggest you our specific tour on our terroirs, our know-how, all the magic of the winemaking process and the mysteries of the Burgundy truffle during friendly and gourmets tours. One member of the RION family will share with you their knowledge and will give you a lot of explanations into the vineyard, in our truffles plantation, in our winery or in our barrels cellar. Then the tasting will take place, always in the cellar atmosphere and the Domaine’s wines be presented and commented to you.
A truffle product will be served in each of these guided visits.
- Discovery Tour 15 €/pax (from 2 pax) : Tour of the cellar and tasting of 5 wines from Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits, selected by the family. Duration: 30 – 45 minutes.
VIP Tour 25 €/pax ( from 2 to 8 pax): Guided visit of the cellars with a family member and tasting of 5 wines including Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru. Duration: about 45 minutes (no VIP tour on Wednesdays).
- Superior VIP Tour Vineyard 50 €/pax (from 2 to 8 pax) from Monday to Friday, departure at 10:00 in French and 14:00 in English, on appointment: Visit the Terroirs of Vosne-Romanée and the winery’s cellars with the producer, followed by a tasting of 5 wines which includes Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru and a more than 10 years old wine. Duration: 1h to 1h30
- The treasures of “La Côte” 75 €/pax (from 4 to 8 pax), from Monday to Friday, departure at 9:30 (1st of June to 15th of November) on appointment: Discover the Terroirs of Vosne-Romanée and go truffle hunting with our Lagotto dogs. Back in the cellars, you will enjoy a tasting of 5 wines including Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru and a more than 10 years old wine. Duration: 1h30 to 2h
- « Immersion in Burgundy » 125 €/pax (from 4 to 8 pax), from Monday to Friday, according to our availability. Introduction to the winemaker’s job and explanation on the seasonal work while discovering the vineyard of the Côte de Nuits. The producer will share with you the secrets of the “Terroir” and of the “Climats of Burgundy”. The tour will end in the cellars of the winery with a tasting of wines including Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru and a more than 10 years old wine. Regional charcuteries and cheeses will be served with the tasting. Duration: about 3h
Conditions of our individual visits available for 2022: click here
Pass Découverte BFC Tourisme
- Discovery Tour – 15 €/pers (de 2 à 8 pax), sur rdv : Discover our cellars and taste 5 of our wines (Côte de Beaune & Côte de Nuits). This tour is free for people who have the Pass Découverte Bourgogne Franche-Comté Tourisme.
For groups between 9 and 50 pax, different types of tour are proposed : Terroir tour, Prestige tour,… You can add some option to this tour, such as the tasting of our Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru.
Conditions of our group visits available for 2023: click here
We suggest you to take a warm jacket for your visit as our cellar is about 13°C.